So you have a website to sell.
You want to come and talk to me about it but you’re not sure about what’s involved.
Here’s what I will ask of you.
Apart from standard questions I ask, mainly around the history of the site, why it started, it’s story really, I will need to see the following to substantiate revenue/income and traffic/statistics:
- screen shots of what you use to collect the monies
for example: PayPal, Adsense, affiliates, etc
- Screen shots or PDFs of the Google “Analytics” summary
Ideally these are for the duration that the site has been running.
With any of this information, please blacken out any personal details not relevant to me, like bank account details etc.
These are the basics required to ascertain what you’ve got and how you prove it.
- buy | sell websites – “shopping” has commenced…
- buy | sell websites: is it just like property?
- 2014 – the year of BUYing and SELLing websites and the Online Strategy…
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin