- The issue many business owners often find themselves in, where they become trapped in an unsellable business because the business is heavily reliant on them as the owner.
- The difference between building a business as a job replacement and building a business as an asset
- The importance of recording and systemising work practices so that business becomes less reliant on you as an owner.
- The pros and cons of productising services to differentiate your business offerings and giving you the ability to scale.
- The different stages of the business lifecycle.
- How to know when your business is ready to sell.
- The importance of planning for the tax implications when selling your business.
- The different types of people who buy businesses and how that can impact what they are prepared to pay.
- How to calculate what your business is worth.
- The value of “poking the market” rather than winding up your business, even if you don’t think your business is saleable.
- What you need to do to put your business on the market.
- How to attract the right buyers who will pay what your business is worth.
- What’s involved in a business sales transaction and are there any pitfalls we need to look out for.
- How long it usually takes to sell a business.
- The various options available to you if you can’t find a buyer for your business.
- PODCAST: Talking What Your Business Is Worth with Annemarie Cross of The Ambitious Entrepreneur
- Podcast: Denise Hall talking The Business You’re Selling, What Am I Buying Exactly?
- Podcast: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Selling Your Business – a conversation with Lorraine Pirihi
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin
Start earning money online in one hour visit:Ways to make money.