entrepreneurial mothers, please pay attention…
New research has found that women have an average super balance of $92,000 at retirement – 40% less than the average male retiree, with $154,000.
…one fifth of Australian female small Business owners do not have a super fund.
- At 65 the average woman’s super balance is $112,000
- A 5 year career break means $45,200 less in savings than taking no career break
- A woman who retires at 65 needs to save $55,300 more than a man due to her increased longevity
Want to read more about this issue, click here.
We have to be in charge of our own destiny… how’s yours looking?
- 3% of women-owned businesses make $1million or more a year; so why are you in your Mother of a Business?
- Women need more than paid maternity leave can deliver – survey shows
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin