Back in April 2013, I asked the following questions… I wanted to check in and see how you’re going with mapping your exit?
- Are you currently working as an independent practitioner? a consultant? a freelancer?
- Is this how you see the rest of your working life playing out?
- Have you given any thought to your Exit Strategy?
- Have you even wondered whether you could have one?
- Are you saying to yourself “what have I got to sell anyway?”
Time we had a chat…
The differing business models of which I spoke have taken shape very nicely. They enable a fair and equitable option for Consultants and Freelancers alike to Exit in a far more strategic way. No surprise there’s the element on the Online leverage as well.
This is especially important for those who understand they have value in what they do, in what they’ve done but have NO idea how to extract it post the personal presence, other than a potential trade sale, which will not glean much if it’s solely reliant on the one person, as you know!
Happy to explore the options, as appropriate… you just need to contact me.
I’ll also take a bit of time exploring these options as we go too…
- Consultants, Do You Have a Saleable Asset When You’re Done?
- What has playing in the Online space revealed so far?
- 2014 – the year of BUYing and SELLing websites and the Online Strategy…
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin