December 2008 | Yup, it’s that time of the year again: time for endless predictions of what’s going to happen in 2009, most of which are rather dark and gloomy with economies around the world going downhill. Fortunately, there are still plenty of trends out there that are begging to be applied profitably, both now and long-term.
and they consist of…
1. “Nichetributes” (low cost, practical tributes to the zeitgeist)
2. “Luxyoury” (in 2009, YOU define what constitutes luxury)
3. “Feedback 3.0” (think we’ve reached full transparency?)
4. “Econcierge” (savings are the new green)
5. “Mapmania” (why maps are the new interface)
6. “Happy Ending” (the silver lining of every downturn)
Well worth the continued read…Enjoy!
Note: This is trendwatching.com‘s free end-of-year Trend Briefing, highlighting half a dozen consumer trends for 2009. For those of you who are truly, deeply into trends and crave dozens of trends, we recommend you check out our newly-released, 150+ page 2009 Trend Report. More here »
- Top 5 Trend Watching Tips
- FOREVER TRENDS – How to delight women, the gay community and boomers
- 8 Important Customer Trends for 2008
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin