I had the pleasure of talking with Lorraine Pirihi, from Relaunch your Life, about what is involved in selling a business and why it is imperative to start the process early.
Yes, that old chestnut. Start with the end in mind, regardless of how old the business is!
There’s much to consider, but the main takeaways are:
- Formulate your “A” team
- Understand timelines
- Be prepared to invest in accessing the specific skills sets you need to help
- Get the business sale-ready
- Be really clear what you’re going to replace the business with in your life…
If this is a conversation you want to explore further, feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast: Denise Hall talking The Business You’re Selling, What Am I Buying Exactly?
- Podcast: Why Start with the End in Mind when thinking of selling your business?
- Podcast: Start with the End in Mind; regardless of how old your business is…
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin