Well, its that time of year again; no surprise I know but… “where 2015 go” I hear you cry!
Time certainly seems to be moving a lot faster these days, but then maybe that’s because we try and jam too much in….
As I am about to head off on Daughters and my next adventure in Antartica, I thought it worth sharing what I’ll be pondering on and I gently and genuinely invite you to do the same too… lets use the “quiet” time over New Year to do a little navel gazing…
- review what worked and didn’t work in 2015, and use that information to kick-start 2016
- sit down undisturbed and let your mind wander and dream about what would really make you happy
- if you hear yourself saying, “I don’t want to do this business any more” then lets now do something about getting you OUT, shall we?
And here’s how:
* Finish off the year by completing this Scorecard:
* Using this as a line-in-the-sand for what to concentrate on in 2016 (and do it annually until we have sold your business), you’ll be starting down the right path
* And if you want to get into more detail, there is a 60+ page manifesto to go with this, but you’ll need to email me and ask nicely! 🙂
* I’ll also throw in a copy of my Chapter in the “Secrets of Inspiring Women Exposed” book.
ho ho ho and top of the festive season to you and yours.
the entrepreneurial mother
ps Over the next 5 weeks, posts will be ones I had prepared earlier!
To follow “live crosses” you are welcome to visit www.ozsee.com.au where I will be sharing when technology allows me to.
We are leaving our little corner of the earth and going to one of the quietest and most pristine places on this glorious planet of ours. I cannot express adequately how fortunate I feel about being able to do so…
- The Happiness Pie recipe… Seasons Greetings
- Seasons Greetings from The Entrepreneurial Mother
- As featured on the Australian Businesswomens Network… Start with the End in Mind TODAY…
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin