Your Online Strategy needs to be documented and reviewed with all parties who will help you implement and maintain it.
Effective plans should include:
- shall we rework or rebuild current online presence?
- what actions we plan to take over time
- will we be static or dynamic?
- who will be the single command and control point?
- key points now worthy of mention
- what is the order of priority?
- what are our resource requirements
- what is the budget, with estimated one-time and ongoing costs?
- what are our assumptions?
- how will we measure results?
- what new information do we need?
- what new activities may be required?
- what is your competition doing? do we need to be doing it?
- what “push” mechanisms to use?
- what activities to participate in to initiate “pull” interest?
- how to factor in mobile optimisation?
- what other tools shall we review?
- what content and in what order?
- what social platforms?
- what technology platforms?
This is all about determining how to get the Online Strategy up and running, in as short a time frame as acceptable…
- what’s worked Online and what needs to?
- What is an Online Strategy exactly?
- What has playing in the Online space revealed so far?
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin
Start earning money online in one hour visit:Ways to make money.