Wil Schroter for Forbes.com
A while ago, you had an idea for a new company that would change the world. You stayed up all night feverishly sketching your plans for global domination.
Yet there you are, months later, still sitting in your cubicle, that brilliant flash a distant memory.
Wake up: Not every idea–even a great one–turns into a money machine. In fact, it’s often just as useful to know when to dump a good idea as it is to pursue one–if only so you can get to work on that next “great” idea.
Here are three ways to know when enough is enough…
1. Paying customers Never Show Up
2. You can’t sustain your Competitive Advantage
3. You’re not ready to give up your day job
- TEMplate… now might just be the time to get that IDEA off the ground!
- Twenty-One Tips on Thought Leadership – Globe
- Top 10 Ways To Be A Better Blogger
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin