This is about assessing your current online channels and how these are performing in relation to your goals, costs, and time taken to maintain them. In other words, who’s buying, who cares and is it worth pursuing in it’s current form?
- Who is in our immediate community?
- Who comprises our indirect community?
- Where are our communities hanging out online?
- What is their opinion on our brand, products and services?
- How do they react to items we request from them?
- Who are the influencers?
- Who are the followers?
- What are the comments made?
- Where are the comments made?
- How often do we review?
- How often do we ask for feedback?
- What do we do with the feedback when we get it?
- Who is in charge of the feedback loop?
- Who should be in charge?
- Are we even in front of the right audience?
- What would be the ideal for our business?
- What are our competitors doing? Does it matter?
- What options does this present?
- Should we build or buy?
Answering these questions is all about addressing why our customers will want to care and empowering them to share because they want to…
- what’s worked Online and what needs to?
- What has playing in the Online space revealed so far?
- What is an Online Strategy exactly?
Related posts plugin by:Related posts plugin