How Saleable is Your Business in 2014? How Saleable do you want Your Business 2014? What are you waiting for? GET YOUR SCORE…
OK, so renovation of the transferred website was supposed to happen this week also… but alas, business owners got in the way! Not a bad thing of course but my schedule was pushed out as a result. After all I do need to double the numbers first off, to make it worth continuing the process. Next week!
In the meantime, very excited about a Heads of Agreement signed and a deposit collected. This, I think, is a great buy, a good deal all round really. Why? because it has felt like it all the way through the meetings and dealings to date. Only complication with this one is it is a Franchise. Which means then that the Franchisor can stymie all attempts to sell, if they feel so inclined!
The key learning out of this Franchise transaction for me is that the two-level approval process required i.e. that of the owner first and then that of the Franchisor second, adds a layer of complexity not seen in typical business transactions. This additional level should not cause grief, I agree. But having that level does add more steps where something could go wrong.
So far so good. Lets hope it continues that way…
GOT A WEBSITE FOR SALE?
If you want to sell a website or you’re looking to buy a website (excellent bolt-on possibilities), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of the following tickle your fancy, please email me at email@example.com, letting me know which one it is…
BS30 Online Venue Business
Completed Sellability Score
The revised IM is due by end of week. As suspected, the numbers are not looking good. Hence the nature of the sale now will be quite different to the time when we had an offer on the table (which was declined). When there’s a delay like this, one of two things happen. The time has been used to either actively write more business and really get it firing or sit back and hope all falls into place. Sadly, this falls into the later category.
BS49 Home Help…
The signed Heads of Agreement is completed and a deposit is paid. Next step, exclusive Due Diligence commences.
As for the other party, they have been advised accordingly. Fortunately though, I hope to have another similar to introduce next week.
BS53 Balloons! and all that goes with them…
So the one is interested. Additional information has been supplied. Next step is to meet on premises and really talk the numbers through. Hope to arrange a meeting next week.
BS59 Niche Service Provider in Building Trade
via Sellability Score.
It’s all systems go! Awaiting on sign-off of IM and advertisement. Once done, we go to market. This is a cracker for a white-collar wanting to get out of the office or a tradie wanting to get off the tools.
BS60 Advertising and Events agency
(via Sellability Score)
IM finalised. Advertisement on websites. An industry mailing list from our existing relationships has been pulled together and emails have been sent. One party has indicated interest so will call to chat initially. Be interesting to know how this fits in with their current growth plans.
BS72 Niche Bookseller and Training Provider
Waiting on finalisation of the IM. Looking to verify a few numbers first.
Assisting colleague by introducing the perfect buyer for his selling client. My contact is taking this one slowly as another deal needs to come through first. May not suit sellers timing but it is what it is…with another showing interest too. IM will go to them in due course.
It’s all happening…. Others I’ve talked too.. are you interested in any one of them?
- a particular event
- sales and services
- specialty bed linen
- facilities management
- speciality giftware
- technology reseller
- specialty children’s products x 2
- overseas medical procedures
- online products
- electronics retailer
- niche manufacturer
If yes, let me know…
Exploring the Sale Option?
Onwards and Upwards!