Written beautifully by Kate Johansson of TheNext.com.au, based on the notes she took whilst attending the Ruby Learning Series last week, where yours truly presented. I’m very proud of the calibre of the article as it presumably means I said something worth writing about!
The top 7 tips as Kate notes them in the article are:
- A buyer buys PROFIT, not cash
- Your Client List.
- Believe it or not… Facebook! (= Social Media)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- IP – Intellectual Property
- Sustainability (Survivability)
- Create a business, rather than freelancing
To glean more details behind each of these points, go to http://thenext.com.au/productivity/strategy/7-tips-on-how-to-build-saleable-business/