The following is a series of questions to help start your thinking around your Online Strategy.
- Does the Business currently have an online presence at all? If not, why not?
- Is there a mapped out Online Strategy in place?
- If yes, how old is it?
- How well has it been executed?
- If not yet and it had to be executed immediately, does it make sense?
- Is it addressing what really needs to be addressed?
- If yes, what’s worked? what hasn’t?
- What are you still doing that you shouldn’t be?
- If selling is an option, does it appeal to a Buyer in its current form?
- Is it set up to be able to “hand over” to a third party?
- How are the online records (eg Google Anaytics) looking?
- Does this reporting of the Business (e.g.: to the ATO) reflect its online “value”?
- Where is the Online Strategy at right now vs. where does it want/intend to be?
- If it relies solely on YOU, what steps need to be taken to reduce the risk/potential damage?
- Is there the option to do both ie build/acquire to grow and then Exit once all in place?
- Alternatively, is now the prime time to acquire an Online business to help fill gaps, if that’s possible?
- If looking at a Buy option, will acquiring a website get the Business there more quickly?
In order for you to Start with the End in Mind TODAY, what has to happen?
Based on where the Business is now and what is wanted long-term, will determine the gaps to be filled.
By all means contact me if you want to talk any of this through…