Who am I? Exit Strategist and Business Broker of choice…
What does being a Business Value Analyst, EXIT Strategist and Business Broker of Choice mean exactly you may ask?
Allow me to explain…
Not only is it about assisting you to execute the Sale of your Mother of a Business,
it’s also about helping you get your business Ready to Sell as well.
Get your Mother of a Business Sale-Ready, and then Sell it…simple.
Why do I DO this?
Because what I am obsessed with is…
There is NO mechanism, other than Business, that allows you to earn the money you need to earn, in the hours you need to earn it in, building it along the way for its Legacy to continue when you no longer want to.
Equally as important though is the fact that most Business Owners float through each financial year not really knowing what their Business is Worth, and then potentially making uninformed (dumb!) decisions as a consequence. This has to stop, and it is my quest to do just that…
Having gone through the Business Sale process first hand (the largest being the third time, after previously building and selling 2 other Mother of a Business’ prior to the latest), I now know for sure that it is rare to find a Broker or Coach or Accountant around that understands:
- what it is to build a Mother of a Business, nor
- what the market realities are around selling it, nor
- how to properly step you through the process, nor
- converse and attract prospective Buyers…
So, why talk to me?
Here’s a sample of the Business Sales scorecard I have orchestrated:
Plus 10 more answers, in the hope that a couple of them well and truly resonate with you:
- Having sold my third and by far the largest 7-figure Mother of a Business, I didn’t do it because it was a crap business! It sold because it still had a lot of growth left in it, but I personally didn’t have the genuine care factor any more. To find more about this, click here
- A very complementary-fit and growing company, poised to support it through its next phase, acquired my ex-Mother of a Business. So I know how to find the right Buyers, selected from a growing pool of them.
- Even in today’s topsy turvy market, my Mother of a Business sold for fair-market value (I’ll explain this value/multiple thing when we talk). Suffice to say though that the average at present is around 1 to 3 times. So I know what it takes to head towards the high end.
- I’ve been through the Sale process personally three times now and having sold numerous on behalf of others, I absolutely understand it from the inside out (where as most Brokers and Coaches and Accountants have not and can not).
- My two previous SOLD Mother of a Business’ were:
- a) a similar but smaller version of #3 but in a different niche of the same industry. In this instance, my business partner bought me out so I know how to handle the trials and tribulations of that.
- b) an International Student Homestay business. Sold by running an ad on eBay, resulting in doubling my initial outlay in 3 years.
- I intimately understand what Buyers are looking for and why knowing what questions to ask to flush out the best result for all parties is paramount. So much so that I now run workshops on “What is your Business Worth?” and “How to Successfully Buy a Business”.
- So you don’t have to worry about talking to people about what you’re not familiar with, I have “connected the dots” by joining forces with the industry leaders in their respective fields. So I can do all the talking!
- Exit Strategy and Execution is vitally important. Not just the Succession Planning element of it but the actual DOing! That is why I chosen to specialise in this.
- Together, we will get your old Mother of a Business baby SOLD, so you can move on to your next new chapter!
- It is never too late to give your Mother of a Business the Respect it Deserves, and the Finish you have always dreamed of.
Change the Ending TODAY,
regardless of how old your business is…
Email me and we’ll set up a time to start the conversation.
For a free, 15 minute, no strings attached chat with Denise to discuss your buying or selling questions.